PwC Internship Program 2019 is the annual Internship Recruitment Program of PwC Vietnam for Assurance, Tax, and Advisory Service.
With offices in 158 countries and more than 236,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We established offices in Hanoi and HCMC in 1994. Our team of more than 1000 local and expatriate staff has a thorough understanding of the business environment in Vietnam and a wide knowledge of policies and procedures covering investment, tax, legal, accounting and consulting matters throughout Vietnam. We also have a law company, licensed by the Ministry of Justice with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and a branch office in Hanoi.
Our Internship Programme provides under/ fresh graduates with the opportunity to experience work life at PwC and gain insight into the working world.
You’ll work on client projects for three months to give you the best insight into what we do really matters – to our clients, the economy and the wider community. And, you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer group, through our client focused internship challenge.
This is also a platform for the Firm to evaluate highly motivated young people who may potentially join us as official staff.
We receive online application from 13 AUG 2018 to end of 10 SEP 2018.
- 13 Aug to 10 Sep 2018: Online Application
- 14-17 Sep 2018: online test at PwC venue
- 19-27 Sep 2018: Group Assessment in English & Final interview
- 28 Sep to 01 Oct 2018: Offer Announcement
- Nov to mid December 2018: On-boarding
(For Tax and Advisory Interns, the joining date can be 1-2 months flexible)
Full details of the programme: click here
We will update info of the programme frequently on our Facebook page at: PwC Vietnam so please like and follow for most updated news
Make sure you carefully read and follow strictly our guideline for a successful application at:
In Ho Chi Minh City:
- Assurance (Financial Audit) Interns: apply here
- Tax Consulting Interns: apply here
- Deals Advisory:
Online Application includes:
- Updated resume in English (PDF file)
- Most updated offcial transcript and degree (only if you alreadly graduated) (in one PDF file)
Who will be a fit?
- Final year students or recent grads (in 2017 & 2018) from Auditing, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Foreign Trade, Commercial Law, IT (yes we love to catch up with the global digital change!) or any related Business and IT majors
- Love of working with numbers and in auditing/ consulting field
- Good command of English & Vietnamese
- Good command of Japanese, Korean, Chinese would be a plus++
- Being able to rise the challenge of participating in intensive on-job trainings, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Team player, self motivated, committed, and confident
- Advanced in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel is a plus
Please note that we only accept online application via our system and only shortlist candidates will be contacted (weekly) for the next selection process. Be patient if one week after your application you still haven’t heard from us, we will announce after the end of the application process.
IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM APPLYING ONLINE OR QUERY ABOUT THE PROGRAMME, PLEASE CONTACT:
Hotline: HCMC: (028)38240112
Careers page: pwc.com/vn/careers
JOIN US NOW TO TAKE A PROMISING CAREER PATH!
Nguồn: PwC Việt Nam