Suntory Pepsi tuyển dụng Senior Accountant, phụ trách kế toán tại Hội sở chính Suntory Pepsico Việt Nam.
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
Healthcare for Employee & Relatives
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Verify all Invoices and supporting documents for expenses in most saving, completing manner; accuracy in accounting coding and cost center, proper authorization; correct vendor, amount, due date before release hold for invoice. Meet timeline and comprehensive respond documents status for requesters within 3 working days from received date.
– Verify all T&E and orther expense claims with error-free
– Ensure absolute compliance with statutory tax regulations, Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS), SPVB policies on accounting, financial reporting, and other internal control requirements
– Ensure all accounting entries either AP invoices or GL manual should be timely & properly accrued/ estimated when GRN or services received or accepted to reflect the accounting matching principle.
– Ensure that company’s invoices are precisely administered
– Down payments, Prepayment, Deposits, Advance to Employees/ Supplier follow up. Monitoring credit limites and reconciling outstanding balance.
– Reconcile accounts payable transaction
– Tracking expenses and accrual
– Provide reporting on vendors balances/confirmation, corporate card-related reportings, as well as various on-demand Accounts Payable research needs
– Maintain and update Vendor Master records and ensure supporting documents are complete
– Serve as contract for resolving various AP issue, correspond with vendors, requester and support AP1
– Build solid relationships across all units at various accounting levels
– Assist with research and support for audits
– Assist with training and providing technical assistance to other associates
– Assist with month end closing
– Assist with other project or duties as assigned to support derpartment as needed
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
– BA in Accounting, Finance
– 3+ years of Senior Accounts Payable experience in FMCG/ MNC
– Must have strong work ethics
– Must be well organized and a self-starter
– Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
– Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
– Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
– Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
– Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
– Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
– Proficient in Excel and Word, Oracle experience a plus
– Proficient in English