Chương trình Quản Trị Viên Tập Sư – Management Trainee L’Oreal Việt Nam 2018. Hơn 100 năm thành lập, L’Oreal là tập đoàn chuyên về mỹ phẩm và chăm sóc sắc đẹp hàng đầu thế giới. Thương hiệu L’Oreal Paris đã có mặt tại hơn 120 quốc gia với các dòng sản phẩm về chăm sóc tóc, chăm sóc da và trang điểm dành cho đại chúng.
Apply for 1st round (Application screening) here: bit.ly/LOREALVN
About Management Trainee L’Oréal Program 2018:
Management Trainee L’Oréal is the largest recruitment and training program by L’Oréal corporation. This program is designed to discover, train and develop young talents to become the next generation of L’Oréal leaders, strengthen our beauty business and contribute to L’Oréal ambitious mission “Bring beauty for all”- making the best beauty products affordable to all women and men to the infinite beauty desire.
Management Trainee L’Oréal 2018 offers a 18-month tailored development program or young confident, bright & creative minds who are up for a challenge to go beyond expectations. As a company that embraces diversity; we believe whoever you are, you can contribute and make a difference in key business functions: Sales (Commercial/Retail), Marketing, Digital, Supply Chain and Finance.
As an Management Trainee L’Oréal, you will get:
- Fast-tracked career roadmap to L’Oréal leadership roles for those qualified
- A creative, challenging but also inspirational beauty-oriented working environment
- Insightful development program with multiple rotations in different functions of the business to acquire core skills for their future role and to understand our ways of working
- Classroom and online trainings to equip you with relevant technical and professional competencies
- Direct coaching from top managers and directors of L’Oréal Vietnam
* Who are we looking for?
- University graduates in any disciplines with less than 1-year full-time working experiences
- Have a strong passion for beauty and the beauty industry
- Bold, entrepreneurial, innovation-driven and have digital mindset
- Have a strong learning aspiration and sense of self-improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills and good command of English
- Have a strong desire to make an impact in the ever-changing and inspirational beauty industry
Management Trainee L’Oréal Program 2018 Timeline:
Our recruitment process includes different steps, as this will help us get to know you and your potential.
Round 1 (Application Screening): 16/08-16/09
Round 2 (Aptitude & Digital Test): 15/09- 21/09
INFO SESSION- Make your Spark exclusively for accepted applicant from the second round
Round 3 (Initial Interview): 28/09
Round 4 (Assessment Center): 05/10
Round 5 (Final Interview): 08/10-09/10
Onboarding starts from 1/11
Kick start your Management Trainee L’Oréal 2018 application today and win your ultimate passport to a successful career with the world leader in beauty!